How do I book a session?
You can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org check for availability.
What is a Photoshoot with FurryPhotos like?
- Meet at a pre-arranged location where your pets are comfortable and we’ll hang out!
- Progression depends on how your pets are feeling. It is important that they feel comfortable and are willing to participate!
- Bring your pet’s favourite toys or treats for some motivation; we’ll be running and jumping, but we’ll leave some time for resting or portrait shots too!
- Want to join in on the fun for a couple of shots? Sure! We can take some family shots, but note that the main focus of the shoot will be on your pet.
- When the photos are ready, we will email you a link to a proofing gallery where you can select images you want as prints (dependent on package) out of about 30 images.
- Once the products and/or prints are ready, we will arrange pickup or delivery of the prints (with your custom CD of images). All that is left is to enjoy them!
What will it cost me?
Full Session Sitting Fee – $400
This covers the time and talents of the photographer and may be subjected to change depending on the number of dogs/cats. Additional fee will be made known to client before the shoot is confirmed. Includes complimentary CD with all the edited pictures from the session in low res (max 720px on longest side) Session will last about two hours and can include up to two locations.
Mini Session Sitting Fee – $250
Same experience as the Full session but restricted to one hour and one location. Includes complimentary CD with 8 of the edited pictures from the session in low res (max 720px on longest side). Option to upgrade to full session will depend on availability. Slots are restricted to weekdays and non-public holidays only.
We also have various products and packages available. Do email us for more information.